If you are not completely happy with our service we would like to hear from you so that we can try to resolve any issues you may have.
How we will treat your complaint:
At Genesis Asset Finance Ltd we pride ourselves on ensuring our customers receive the highest levels of service. However, sometimes things fall below the levels we set for ourselves. When that unfortunately happens we encourage you to tell us about your complaint so that we can rectify the problem.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
How and where to complain:
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our services or products you can inform us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In writing – address your letter to: Customer Services, Genesis Asset Finance Ltd, 60 Surrey Street, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 7AJ
- By Telephone – contact us on 0161 371 1160 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)
- Electronically – please use our Contact Form
We aim to resolve any issues as soon as possible. However, if we been unable to resolve your complaint within two weeks we will contact you and advise:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again.
In most cases complaints will be dealt with within two weeks. If your complaint is particularly complex it may take longer to resolve. If, together, we cannot reach an agreement by the end of eight weeks we will:
- Send you a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a resolution
- Send you a letter giving you details of your referral rights to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Our aim is to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our action or explanation the member of staff dealing with your complaint will be happy to discuss your concerns further. We will review your complaint fully and will aim to give you a full response within two weeks. If the investigation is likely to take longer we will keep you informed of our progress. However you choose to contact us please quote your agreement number(s), your day time telephone number and/or email address, full details of your complaint and what you would like us to do to resolve matters. If appropriate please provide us with copies of any relevant documents such as letters, invoices etc. If we cannot reach an agreement we will refer you to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can contact them using the details on their website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally, however, if you are not satisfied with our suggested resolution or if eight weeks have passed since you first brought your complaint to our attention you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of any final response issued.